Started by Leon, 15 November 2010, 02:08:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maenoferren

Quote from: ronan on 08 May 2014, 07:01:27 PM
You're about sexy KNEES, now ?  :o
( yes, my daughter was watching above my shoulder  :-[ 
and said these are knees ! )

you know I believe your daughter is correct  :o
Sometimes I wonder - why is that frisbee geting bigger - and then it hits me!

ronan

Quote from: Maenoferren on 24 May 2014, 05:45:32 PM
you know I believe your daughter is correct  :o

;D
men see what they'd like to see
..and girls see the truth ?
;)

Last Hussar

I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain why you are wrong.

GNU PTerry

Orcs

I just love pics of nice pert female behinds  - Thanks LH

The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Alan

30 May 2014, 12:21:36 AM #1819 Last Edit: 30 May 2014, 12:23:13 AM by Alan
That woman is looking at a Trabant! The Kombi 601... lovely! Leipzig number plate and in glacier blue... I used to have a P601s KW in papyrus white. By the magic glasses of Erich Honecker, I loved that car.

What is interesting is the colour scheme options included 2 colours used by Hitler fascist Germany in WW2. They were renamed reed green and Bali yellow by the internationally recognised Democratic Republic. If you ever feel that you want to paint your car like a Nazi invasion vehicle, you can still get these authentic sprays from trabant dealers no problem. Its like army spray can spray army painter in a can, or whatever its called. But real.

Please note the reed green is actually yellow and the Bali yellow is actually green. If you are wanting to paint your car like a panther in ambush pattern cammo. This makes me look a bit like a geek doesn't it?

FierceKitty

Why are there no seat-belts in a Trabi?

So people won't think it's a back-pack.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Orcs

Quote from: Alan on 30 May 2014, 12:21:36 AM
That woman is looking at a Trabant! The Kombi 601... lovely! Leipzig number plate and in glacier blue... I used to have a P601s KW in papyrus white. By the magic glasses of Erich Honecker, I loved that car.

What is interesting is the colour scheme options included 2 colours used by Hitler fascist Germany in WW2. They were renamed reed green and Bali yellow by the internationally recognised Democratic Republic. If you ever feel that you want to paint your car like a Nazi invasion vehicle, you can still get these authentic sprays from trabant dealers no problem. Its like army spray can spray army painter in a can, or whatever its called. But real.

Please note the reed green is actually yellow and the Bali yellow is actually green. If you are wanting to paint your car like a panther in ambush pattern cammo. This makes me look a bit like a geek doesn't it?

No , What makes you look like a Geek is the fact that you noticed all the stuff about the Trabant and did not comment on the female bottoms

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Orcs

Quote from: FierceKitty on 30 May 2014, 12:59:46 AM

;D ;D

Luddite

That's an interesting, if rather crude double-post log fence there.
http://www.durhamwargames.co.uk/
http://luddite1811.blogspot.co.uk/

"It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion.  It is by the juice of Typhoo my thoughs acquire speed the teeth acquire stains, the stains serve as a warning.  It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion."

"The secret we should never let the gamemasters know is that they don't need any rules." - Gary Gygax
"Maybe emu trampling created the desert?" - FierceKitty

2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

"I have become inappropriately excited by the thought of a compendium of OOBs." FSN

Hertsblue

Nah, we don't buy that one.  ;)
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Alan

Quote from: FierceKitty on 30 May 2014, 12:59:46 AM

hey hey... That's the love of my life you are talking about. Well that and Stevie Evans (he does what he wants)... They really are great cars. Unsafe, polluting, made of duraplast, but great.

Ric

It's time for my 3 cents guys, from 3 to 1...

3. Arianny Celeste

2. Candice Swanepoel

1. Miranda Kerr

You're welcome! :o

Alan

30 May 2014, 08:11:35 PM #1827 Last Edit: 30 May 2014, 08:13:13 PM by Alan
okay from the land that brought you the Trabant... This is what American terror rockets were saving us from...

http://www.miliwoman.com/Germany/National.volksarmee.East.German/national_volksarmee_east_german_000002.jpg.html

fsn

Isn't that a young Jennifer Saunders?  :-\
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Alan

Quote from: fsn on 30 May 2014, 08:15:44 PM
Isn't that a young Jennifer Saunders?  :-\

yep she spent her formative years refining her technique with the cake criminal dawn French at the Otto Winzer officer school. It was their removal to the west that started the decline...