Top Totty!

Started by Leon, 15 November 2010, 02:08:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nikharwood

Tonight...

(More) Top 3 Steampunk Totty:

FierceKitty

Mmm. I may have missed some of the appeal of steampunk. Just tell me she hasn't got rivets tattooed over her nipples.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Orcs

Quote from: FierceKitty on 17 May 2013, 03:45:28 AM
Mmm. I may have missed some of the appeal of steampunk. Just tell me she hasn't got rivets tattooed over her nipples.

No just rivets through her nipples  ;D ;D
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Techno

I wonder if we'll ever get around to doing some 'steampunkish' figures at 10mm.  :-\
Be fun to make....But I'm not sure they'd be a big enough seller for Leon.
I'm presuming you'd need almost all individuals rather than 'army unit types'
Cheers - Phil

nikharwood

I vote for more Top 3 Cosplay Totty:

Nosher

No2 with the mask and stockings/boots gets my vote... =P~ =P~ =P~

But I cant help but feel a little guilty looking at this thread whilst sat in a hotel room on my Blues and Two's residential... :-[
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

fsn

You know I'm after superhero figures. Can you see why now?
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Orcs

Quote from: Nosher on 21 May 2013, 09:29:26 PM
No2 with the mask and stockings/boots gets my vote... =P~ =P~ =P~

Have to agree with you there Nosher
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Nosher

Quote from: Just a few Orcs on 21 May 2013, 10:44:54 PM
Have to agree with you there Nosher

Clearly a man of taste :-bd
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

DaveL

Hi.  Have you seen the latest Star Trek film?  Don't think it'll be long before someone posts a picture of the new science officer in it.  but it isn't anything to do with the black bra and knickers she was wearing!!!!!!!!     ;)

DaveL

Hertsblue

Yes, it was Uhura in the first film - in white underwear. Wonder who they'll get for the third film.  :-\
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Edmund2011

- "Lord Vader, this is an unexpected pleasure. We are honored by your presence..."
- "You may dispense with the pleasantries, Commander. I'm here to put you back on schedule."
- "I assure you, Lord Vader. My men are working as fast as they can."
- "Perhaps I can find new ways to motivate them..."

sebigboss79

:o  :D

Stormtroopers Recruiting?

Luddite

Star Trek cosplay

http://www.durhamwargames.co.uk/
http://luddite1811.blogspot.co.uk/

"It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion.  It is by the juice of Typhoo my thoughs acquire speed the teeth acquire stains, the stains serve as a warning.  It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion."

"The secret we should never let the gamemasters know is that they don't need any rules." - Gary Gygax
"Maybe emu trampling created the desert?" - FierceKitty

2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

"I have become inappropriately excited by the thought of a compendium of OOBs." FSN

Luddite

Judge Dredd cosplay

Firefly cosplay

http://www.durhamwargames.co.uk/
http://luddite1811.blogspot.co.uk/

"It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion.  It is by the juice of Typhoo my thoughs acquire speed the teeth acquire stains, the stains serve as a warning.  It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion."

"The secret we should never let the gamemasters know is that they don't need any rules." - Gary Gygax
"Maybe emu trampling created the desert?" - FierceKitty

2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

"I have become inappropriately excited by the thought of a compendium of OOBs." FSN