Top Totty!

Started by Leon, 15 November 2010, 02:08:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nosher

Come to think of it rowing might become a spectator sport too!

[attachment deleted by admin]
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

nikharwood

Quote from: Nosher on 21 January 2011, 11:11:45 PM
Now if there were a bit more of this about I might watch kissball more often ;)

You have seen "Bend it like Beckham", right Nosher?  ;)

I love Friday nights...

nikharwood

Quote from: Nosher on 21 January 2011, 11:12:40 PM
Come to think of it rowing might become a spectator sport too!

Can I have the one in red please?  B)

Nosher

Miss Knightly's a bit on the thin side for me Nik :( That said, I wouldn't I wouldn't climb over her to get to thee!

I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Nosher

Now if only I cane get front row seats at the Olympic stadium.....

Frank Carson

Nosher

Meet Amy - NPower Gilrl at Headingly
From: Leeds (someone has to live there its bad enough that I have followed them for the past 42 years!)
Favourite cricket player: KP (Bless :) She clearly doesn't watch a lot of cricket!)
What are your hobbies? I enjoy street dancing and cheer leading. (Wahay the lads!)
How do you like to relax? I love a bit of retail therapy especially when the sales are on! (Nice one, she wont be around when I want to wargame and cant compalin too much when I spend too much on metal! - Wonder if she can cook?)

Frank Carson

nikharwood

Quote from: Nosher on 21 January 2011, 11:22:35 PM
That said, I wouldn't I wouldn't climb over her to get to thee!

And verypleased I am to hear that mate  :D

Your 'lympic thought deserves another addition though, surely: Top 3 Beach Volleyball totty:

nikharwood

21 January 2011, 11:39:20 PM #82 Last Edit: 22 January 2011, 12:04:07 AM by nikharwood
You're having a good Friday too, eh? That NPower Amy's nice, mate...Keep feeding 'em...Top 3 NPower totty:

[counting from the left, numbers 3 & 5 for me please]

Oh...go on, then...

Cheap at twice the price  :P ;) ;D

Nosher

Can I have 1-5, 1-3 and 1-4 please?

Sorry Nik - just cant keep up and it aint fair that I can only post wee pics!

Frank Carson

nikharwood

They're yours mate...

I think you only get small pics cos you're attaching them...if you copy the link & use the image button [above] they'll show up in 'proper' size  8)

Kiwidave

Pruneau

I can't say much more than Wowowiewa =P~
Boardgames: MMP ACW, ASL ᴥ BKC & SSOM - WW2 (In development) ᴥ Flying Lead - Sci-Fi: Shocktroops, Pulp, Spugs ᴥ WH - Greenskins, Dwarfs

http://hiording.blogspot.com - http://runequestfun.blogspot.com - http://secondsquadonme.blogspot.com

ʎɐqə ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎəʞ ɐ ʎnq ı əɯıʇ ʇsɐl əɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Sandinista

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

shouda gone to specsavers  :D
IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

alnewhaven

About to give up watching Hibs I think .....beach volleyball looks much more entertaining  :)
"Though I Fly Through the Valley of Death I Shall Fear No Evil For I am at 80,000 Feet and Climbing."
-(Sign over the entrance to the SR-71 operating location Kadena, Japan).