Top Totty!

Started by Leon, 15 November 2010, 02:08:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orcs

Quote from: nikharwood on 27 December 2012, 11:47:28 PM
And the next film on tonight is...21 ("Winner, winner...chicken dinner...) - so it has to be...

Well I wouldn't mind having her to dinner ;) - or even  for dinner :d :d
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Nosher

Quote from: barbarian on 28 December 2012, 12:36:21 AM
Asia Argento....burppp... :-&

:o :o :o :o :o

I may set myself low standards and fail miserably to achieve them, but I would find it hard to say no to her!
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

barbarian

She speaks an awful Italian, sounds almost like she is trying to have a poshy-english accent...She is strange.
2015 Painting Competition - Winner!
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

petercooman

Now, if you don't like her accent, just make sure she can't talk then  :d :d

Nosher

Quote from: barbarian on 28 December 2012, 05:38:56 PM
She speaks an awful Italian, sounds almost like she is trying to have a poshy-english accent...She is strange.

And there was me worrying that I had missed something like she was taiwanese by decent and had recently been renamed Asia from her birthname of Alf...
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Leon

Surprising what comes up when you type 'Too cold for work' into Google...

:D
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

FierceKitty

My old Italian teacher used to accuse me of affecting a ridiculous lah-di-dah Tuscan accent, and would threaten to imitate boad Yorkshire if I didn't stop. Which was a right cheek, coming as it did from someone whose English was pure Monty Python (what he did to German was even worse, mind you).
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

nikharwood

18 January 2013, 12:51:27 AM #667 Last Edit: 18 January 2013, 09:28:02 AM by nikharwood
I've just realised that we've not done this...so, about time I corrected this particular oversight...

Top 3 Britney Spears Totty:

Hertsblue

If that's correct bring on downright wrong!  :D
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

nikharwood

Quote from: Hertsblue on 18 January 2013, 08:57:00 AM
If that's correct bring on downright wrong!  :D

That'd be this one then Ray  :)

Top 3 Christina Aguilera Totty:

Luddite

Nah.

Christina Agwillyera looks grubby...like you'd need a shower and a dusting of flea powder after being near her.

;D
http://www.durhamwargames.co.uk/
http://luddite1811.blogspot.co.uk/

"It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion.  It is by the juice of Typhoo my thoughs acquire speed the teeth acquire stains, the stains serve as a warning.  It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion."

"The secret we should never let the gamemasters know is that they don't need any rules." - Gary Gygax
"Maybe emu trampling created the desert?" - FierceKitty

2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

"I have become inappropriately excited by the thought of a compendium of OOBs." FSN

Leon

She's a bit curvier these days:

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

nikharwood

Time for some more ink, methinks...

Top 3 Bambu Suicide Girl Totty:

Nosher

70's poster girls ;) Inspired by todays post about childhood memories of TV

Buck Rogers anyone? Erin Gray

Six Million Dollar Man? Farah Fawcett

Frank Carson

OldenBUA

Right, that didn't take very long!  :-bd
Water is indeed the essential ingredient of life, because without water you can't make coffee!

Aander lu bin óók lu.