Top Totty!

Started by Leon, 15 November 2010, 02:08:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nikharwood

Top 3 (random) Bank Holiday G+ Totty:

mijalo

(clockwise from top-left; Federica Ridolfo, Sayuki Matsumoto, ? and Miho Yoshioka)

Luddite

Looks like we're in good company.  Even the Young Turks have a top totty list!

http://www.durhamwargames.co.uk/
http://luddite1811.blogspot.co.uk/

"It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion.  It is by the juice of Typhoo my thoughs acquire speed the teeth acquire stains, the stains serve as a warning.  It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion."

"The secret we should never let the gamemasters know is that they don't need any rules." - Gary Gygax
"Maybe emu trampling created the desert?" - FierceKitty

2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

"I have become inappropriately excited by the thought of a compendium of OOBs." FSN

mijalo

Nosher

'Proper' Dr Who Companion - not a ginga in site
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

nikharwood

I see your run-of-the-mill soap brunette, and raise you...

This:

This:

And this:

Oh - tell you what Nosher, this as well:

;)

nikharwood

Woohoo! We've passed the 50,000 views of this thread  :d

Steve J

And 42 pages as well...

Nosher

Billie P? Yes indeedy, but Karen 'ginga with attitude' nah. You can keep her dude. :D

As was mentioned in the opening episode "There's a lot of anger there." "Clearly she's never been to Scotland...!"

Dont say I didn't warn you ;)
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

i_am_win

Quote from: Nosher on 05 September 2012, 08:18:15 AM
Billie P? Yes indeedy, but Karen 'ginga with attitude' nah. You can keep her dude. :D

To be honest, I wouldn't kick any of them out of bed in the morning! :P
Check out The Grinning Skull for Grinning Skull 15mm Miniatures rangehttp://www.thegrinningskull.co.uk/

Leon

Quote from: i_am_win on 05 September 2012, 08:51:58 AM
To be honest, I wouldn't kick any of them out of bed in the morning! :P

Morning?  She'd be back in a taxi on her way home after 15 minutes... and that includes time to finish my pizza.

:(
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Nosher

Quote from: Leon on 05 September 2012, 04:01:53 PM
Morning?  She'd be back in a taxi on her way home after 15 minutes... and that includes time to finish my pizza.

:(

Aye ;) probably true enough wot with Mrs Leon hoverin aboot n'all :-[

Frank Carson

Leon

Quote from: Nosher on 05 September 2012, 04:05:25 PM
Aye ;) probably true enough wot with Mrs Leon hoverin aboot n'all :-[

:D
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

nikharwood

nikharwood

No prizes for guessing what I'm watching tonight...(still in my sci-fi buzz)

Top 3 Charlize Theron Aeon Flux Totty: