Top Totty!

Started by Leon, 15 November 2010, 02:08:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nikharwood

Quote from: Leon on 15 July 2012, 03:38:45 PM
:D :-bd

You've got to get to 25 years before I arrange the Hooters lot though (look at the cake  :))

Leon

Quote from: nikharwood on 15 July 2012, 04:07:03 PM
You've got to get to 25 years before I arrange the Hooters lot though (look at the cake  :))

I reckon we can manage that!  And I'll be holding you to that arrangement...

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

nikharwood

Aart Brouwer

Sadly no longer with us - RIP (1958-2013)

"No, I do not have Orcs, Riders of Rohan, Dark Elves, Skaven, Kroot Mercenaries Battle Tech, HeroClix, Gangs of Mega-City One or many-horned f****** genetic-mechanoid arse-faced pigmen from the Purple Pustule of Tharg T bloody M." (Harry Pearson, Achtung Schweinehund!)

Squirrel

Quote from: nikharwood on 15 July 2012, 04:07:03 PM(look at the cake  :))

Oh yeah.........didn't notice the cake at first  ;)  :D

Cheers,

Kev

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Hertsblue

The girl in the middle's actually getting out (or into) one.  ;)
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Luddite

http://www.durhamwargames.co.uk/
http://luddite1811.blogspot.co.uk/

"It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion.  It is by the juice of Typhoo my thoughs acquire speed the teeth acquire stains, the stains serve as a warning.  It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion."

"The secret we should never let the gamemasters know is that they don't need any rules." - Gary Gygax
"Maybe emu trampling created the desert?" - FierceKitty

2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

"I have become inappropriately excited by the thought of a compendium of OOBs." FSN

nikharwood

Quote from: Luddite on 16 July 2012, 10:09:02 PM
This.

This wins.

=D>

Too right...I always knew you were a man of some distinction, finesse and appreciation for the finer things  :D

nikharwood

So - as a special treat for Luddite: Top 3 Suicide Girls Pia Totty:

TinyTerrain

Nik.....stop this, I am like a dog with 2 dicks here!

As a recently half sleeved man (my 40th birthdayu prezzie to myself), who is lucky enough to have a a tattoed wife, your choice of totty tonight is making me very, very happy.

Cheers, Craig

http://www.wargames.blog.co.uk
All Periods, All scales

2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

nikharwood

Well, I dunno about you, but I'm in the mood for more Top 3 Kemper Suicide Girl Totty tonight:

nikharwood

And tonight, over from G+, Top 3 Cosplay Totty:

nikharwood

Actually, there's more...another Top 3 Cosplay Totty:

dicehead