Top Totty!

Started by Leon, 15 November 2010, 02:08:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mijalo

Quote from: Nosher on 02 July 2012, 08:29:54 AM
Why is it that foreign birds that watch kissball are pretty cute, but our English women look like bulldogs licking piss off a nettle?

I'd prefer the piss-stained nettle to letting that Liverpool fan anywhere near me  :)

ronan

Allez la France !
May be I should go to the stadium...   8->

Quote from: nikharwood on 01 July 2012, 10:41:58 PM
Top 3 Euro 2012 Brunette Totty:

Aart Brouwer

Quote from: ronan on 02 July 2012, 06:15:08 PM
Allez la France !
May be I should go to the stadium...   8->

She can blow my whistle any time!  :P

Takes coat, leaves premises...  :-[

Cheers,
Aart
Sadly no longer with us - RIP (1958-2013)

"No, I do not have Orcs, Riders of Rohan, Dark Elves, Skaven, Kroot Mercenaries Battle Tech, HeroClix, Gangs of Mega-City One or many-horned f****** genetic-mechanoid arse-faced pigmen from the Purple Pustule of Tharg T bloody M." (Harry Pearson, Achtung Schweinehund!)

Ben Waterhouse

Soon be time for Beach Volley Ball I seem to recall...

Hertsblue

I see they're running out of space to fit the ads in.  ;)
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Squirrel

Quote from: Hertsblue on 03 July 2012, 09:17:41 AM
I see they're running out of space to fit the ads in.  ;)

;D

A higher premium per square inch you think?

Cheers,

Kev

Nosher

I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

nikharwood

Maybe mate - her fiance looks a bit of a nob, eh?  Looks like she could do with a proper old-skool bloke ;D

Luddite

To celebrate today's momentous announcement of the possible discovery of the Higgs-bosun particle...some science totty...

And who could resist Mythbusters' Kari Byron?!?

http://www.durhamwargames.co.uk/
http://luddite1811.blogspot.co.uk/

"It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion.  It is by the juice of Typhoo my thoughs acquire speed the teeth acquire stains, the stains serve as a warning.  It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion."

"The secret we should never let the gamemasters know is that they don't need any rules." - Gary Gygax
"Maybe emu trampling created the desert?" - FierceKitty

2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

"I have become inappropriately excited by the thought of a compendium of OOBs." FSN

Leon

Quote from: nikharwood on 04 July 2012, 11:49:46 PM
Maybe mate - her fiance looks a bit of a nob, eh?  Looks like she could do with a proper old-skool bloke ;D

Might be a bit embarassing when she sees the 10mm version of herself sat on your bedside table...!   :D
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Squirrel

Quote from: Leon on 05 July 2012, 02:09:01 AM
Might be a bit embarassing when she sees the 10mm version of herself sat on your bedside table...!   :D

;D =O

Cheers,

Kev

Aart Brouwer

Quote from: Leon on 05 July 2012, 02:09:01 AM

I'm sure it'll top the 10mm whatsit of her present 'fiancé'...  8)

Cheers,
Aart
Sadly no longer with us - RIP (1958-2013)

"No, I do not have Orcs, Riders of Rohan, Dark Elves, Skaven, Kroot Mercenaries Battle Tech, HeroClix, Gangs of Mega-City One or many-horned f****** genetic-mechanoid arse-faced pigmen from the Purple Pustule of Tharg T bloody M." (Harry Pearson, Achtung Schweinehund!)

Phobos

Not sure if any has uploaded them yet, but I add some girls in uniform.

Hertsblue

Quote from: Luddite on 05 July 2012, 12:27:59 AM
To celebrate today's momentous announcement of the possible discovery of the Higgs-bosun particle...some science totty...

Soon to be rechristened the High-Bosom Particle.  ;)
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Techno