Top Totty!

Started by Leon, 15 November 2010, 02:08:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roy

(borrowed from another forum - this was used to explain the cornflower blue colour that most believe Nap' Bavarians should be painted as)

Rimmer: "Aliens."

Lister: "Oh God, aliens... Your explanation for anything slightly peculiar is aliens, isn't it?

Rimmer: "Well, we didn't use it all, Lister. Who did?"

Lister: "Rimmer, aliens used our bog roll?"

toxicpixie

Sorry, she's in what colour now?
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Roy

I know  :x far more interesting to study the methods used in the "highlights and shading techniques" going on between the ends of her braids  ;)

Lister: "Oh God, aliens... Your explanation for anything slightly peculiar is aliens, isn't it?

nikharwood

Tonight, having watched Resident Evil: Retribution again, I think it should be...

Top 3 Sienna Guillory RE:R Jill Valentine Totty:

Techno

Quote from: gingerbhoy on 26 August 2014, 03:44:09 PM
I know  :x far more interesting to study the methods used in the "highlights and shading techniques" going on between the ends of her braids  ;)

Never heard them called braids before.......Oh.....THOSE braids. ;)
Cheers - Phil

Roy

27 August 2014, 01:14:58 PM #1955 Last Edit: 27 August 2014, 01:17:14 PM by gingerbhoy
Let's get cultural ... think of a country that you've no idea what it's women look like and then type it into Google.

Tajikistan

Vita Tsybulska, The 1st Runner-Up of Miss Asia 2010.

Vita Tsybulsk was eligible to represent Tajikistan in Miss Asia 2010 in China and has taken second place.

Vita Tsybulska was asked if she was disappointed? She said: "No disappointment, personally feel I can get Miss Asia, and I lost due to not knowing Chinese.

China's news agency Xinhua reports the final was held in Hefei, east China's Anhui Province, on December 5, 2010.  The Miss Asia 2010 winner is Wang Xin from China, Vita Tsybulska is the 1st Runner-up and Liu Xiaozhi (also China) is the  2nd Runner-up.  Xinhua notes the final was held in Mainland China for the first time

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miss_Asia_Pageant

(note that Canada also enters?!)

Roy

Tajikistan again

Tajikistan pop singer Manija Davlatova

Manizha Davlatova  is a Tajik pop singer and one of Tajikistan's and Central Asia's best known, also known in Iran and Afghanistan and other neighbouring countries. Persian pop music. Manizha sings in Tajiki, a dialect of Modern Persian native to her country. She performs in concerts regularly in her native Tajikistan as well as other neighboring countries.

Since her concert in Mazar-e-Sharif and Kabul, she has gained celebrity in Afghanistan in addition to building on her already established renown in Central Asian countries. A recent poll conducted in Kabul named Manija (among Persian speakers) and Nazia Iqbal (among Pashtospeakers) as the most popular female singers in that country.
As of 2004, she has two albums, both recorded live in Mazar-e-Sharif. Her concert in Kabul drew thousands of enthusiastic fans. Reportedly in both of these concerts, the stage was filled with flower bouquets.

The mono-brow must be a big turn on in Tajik society(?). Even if it's painted on with cosmetics.

Leman

With brows like that she'd go down a storm in Liverpool.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Nosher

Quote from: Dour Puritan on 27 August 2014, 03:01:30 PM
With brows like that she'd go down a storm in Liverpool.

Ey! Ey! Ey! Dey don't do dat dere do dey!

More facial hair than me....
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Ithoriel

Just look at that rac ... quet!

There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

fsn

Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

nikharwood

Top 3 Captain America cosplay Totty:

Matt J

looks like immac hasn't made it to Tuvalu  :-&
2012 Painting Competition - Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - 3 x Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
Beep

fsn

Hey! Not my game! How about Bolivia?

Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

I think this lady is American, but I can neither confirm nor deny that due to a lack of sufficient evidence...

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!