Techno

Welcome back Nosher !!
Cheers - Phil.

Nosher

Quote from: Techno on 25 June 2014, 05:15:53 PM
Welcome back Nosher !!
Cheers - Phil.

Cheers Buddy ;)
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Nosher! Good to see you. :D
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Luddite

Quote from: Nosher on 25 June 2014, 03:30:04 PM
Especially Priety Zinta...

The BBC and ITV have been zooming in on girls for the last fortnight every night at 5, 8 and 11pm. Careful! Some of them bite :o

Suarez, THE best player in The Beautiful Game takes it to a new level, by pulling out that rarest, and most treasured, of kissball moves; the Love Bite.

Lovely to see in the modern game, and a lesson for all the kids out there.
http://www.durhamwargames.co.uk/
http://luddite1811.blogspot.co.uk/

"It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion.  It is by the juice of Typhoo my thoughs acquire speed the teeth acquire stains, the stains serve as a warning.  It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion."

"The secret we should never let the gamemasters know is that they don't need any rules." - Gary Gygax
"Maybe emu trampling created the desert?" - FierceKitty

2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

"I have become inappropriately excited by the thought of a compendium of OOBs." FSN

Hertsblue

26 June 2014, 08:13:41 AM #1879 Last Edit: 26 June 2014, 08:15:12 AM by Hertsblue
But the egg-chasers have sharper teeth, it appears.  :o :o :o

Biting

South African prop Johan Le Roux bit New Zealand hooker Sean Fitzpatrick's ear during a scrum during a test in 1994, receiving an 18 month ban.[9] After the disciplinary hearing he stated that "For an 18-month suspension, I feel I probably should have torn it off". Kevin Yates, an English international, was cited for foul play in 1998 by London Scottish after a player suffered a serious injury to his left ear[14] and subsequently received a six month ban.[15] In 2008 an English club player was banned for eighty weeks following a biting incident that left a player with "a partial amputation of the right index finger".[16] A Welsh club rugby player was jailed for a year in 2008 for biting an opponents earlobe off.[17] After a scuffle during a 2009 rugby match in the Cape Town suburb of Brackenfell, a player had to have his fingertip reattached after an alleged biting incident.[18]

[extracted from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dangerous_play_in_rugby_union]

So much for macho!
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

fsn

26 June 2014, 08:25:08 AM #1880 Last Edit: 26 June 2014, 10:00:08 AM by fsn
Gentlemen!

These last posts have a distinct lack of tottiness.

I redress the balance.

Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

FierceKitty

My word, pix on these pages not pruriently covering up with endless textiles. Careful, all, it'll be about women rather than about male fantasies one of these days!
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Ithoriel

Quote from: FierceKitty on 26 June 2014, 09:28:04 AM
My word, pix on these pages not pruriently covering up with endless textiles. Careful, all, it'll be about women rather than about male fantasies one of these days!

Not while it consists of pictures like these. The line we should not cross is behind us once more IMHO. These pictures are about male fantasies not about the women if ever pictures were.
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

fsn

I apologise if those last caused some offence, but at least we're not talking about bloomin' football.

Better?

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015

FierceKitty

I hope I haven't given the impression of objecting to fantastic undraped females. I don't.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Techno

Quote from: Hertsblue on 26 June 2014, 08:13:41 AM
But the egg-chasers have sharper teeth, it appears.  :o :o :o

Biting

South African prop Johan Le Roux bit New Zealand hooker Sean Fitzpatrick's ear during a scrum during a test in 1994, receiving an 18 month ban.[9] After the disciplinary hearing he stated that "For an 18-month suspension, I feel I probably should have torn it off". Kevin Yates, an English international, was cited for foul play in 1998 by London Scottish after a player suffered a serious injury to his left ear[14] and subsequently received a six month ban.[15] In 2008 an English club player was banned for eighty weeks following a biting incident that left a player with "a partial amputation of the right index finger".[16] A Welsh club rugby player was jailed for a year in 2008 for biting an opponents earlobe off.[17] After a scuffle during a 2009 rugby match in the Cape Town suburb of Brackenfell, a player had to have his fingertip reattached after an alleged biting incident.[18]

And there was that awfully nice Mr Tyson.....who took a chunk out of his opponent's (Evander Holyfield ?) lughole a few years back.

Cheers - Phil.

fsn

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FSN - OBJECTING TO A HIJACK  :o :o :o :-\

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

fsn

There are some things that need to be taken seriously.