Top Totty!

Started by Leon, 15 November 2010, 02:08:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

nikharwood

Quote from: Leon on 22 March 2011, 02:30:22 AM
Challenge for Nik:  Can you get this thread upto 10000 views?!

No worries mate - will pay it some more attention  8)

OldenBUA

Quote from: Leon on 22 March 2011, 02:30:22 AM
Challenge for Nik:  Can you get this thread upto 10000 views?!
Quote from: nikharwood on 22 March 2011, 06:44:56 PM
No worries mate - will pay it some more attention  8)

The only thing that worries me is that there is already a thread with more than 10000 views, and that's the 'Trains and Planes' thread with the nice dioramas by Carlos.

So, do we just like nicely painted models a lot? Or are there simply a lot of these dioramas? Or are we all just nerdy trainspotters?

For the sake of the reputation of all people visiting this forum, you'd best get cracking Nik!
Water is indeed the essential ingredient of life, because without water you can't make coffee!

Aander lu bin óók lu.

nikharwood

That's just wrong...

I will pull my finger out forthwith - stand by for increased traffic <)

nikharwood

24 March 2011, 11:27:06 AM #124 Last Edit: 24 March 2011, 11:31:21 AM by nikharwood
Right; Top 3 Trickster Totty:

Jessica-Jane Clement [The Real Hustle]:

Kelly Adams [Hustle];

Amy Adams [Catch Me If You Can]:

Leon

Quote from: nikharwood on 24 March 2011, 11:27:06 AM
Jessica-Jane Clement [The Real Hustle]:

:o

You had to go there, didn't you....  =P~ 8-} @-) =D> :x :P
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

nikharwood

Quote from: Leon on 24 March 2011, 09:21:17 PM
:o

You had to go there, didn't you....  =P~ 8-} @-) =D> :x :P

Mate: not only did I go there...I went back again...repeatedly  <) :dance

Leon

Quote from: nikharwood on 24 March 2011, 10:08:11 PM

:D 8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

nikharwood

24 March 2011, 11:18:32 PM #128 Last Edit: 25 March 2011, 07:57:49 AM by nikharwood
Top 3 Rock Chicks:

Avril Lavigne:

Amy Lee:

Wendy James  ;):

Luddite

Aah...Wendy, Wendy,...my first adolescent crush.   :-[

She was on my wall next to a graining 'Why?' Platoon poster and a full length alien poster...
http://www.durhamwargames.co.uk/
http://luddite1811.blogspot.co.uk/

"It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion.  It is by the juice of Typhoo my thoughs acquire speed the teeth acquire stains, the stains serve as a warning.  It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion."

"The secret we should never let the gamemasters know is that they don't need any rules." - Gary Gygax
"Maybe emu trampling created the desert?" - FierceKitty

2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

"I have become inappropriately excited by the thought of a compendium of OOBs." FSN

Leon

Nosher

You're showing your age Nik - Wendy Gray?

Baby I dont care ;)
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Duke Speedy of Leighton

That's perked up the morning, especially as my daughter has been ill all night, therefore I have matchsticks under my eyelids!
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Aart Brouwer

Quote from: nikharwood on 24 March 2011, 10:08:11 PM

Sadly no longer with us - RIP (1958-2013)

"No, I do not have Orcs, Riders of Rohan, Dark Elves, Skaven, Kroot Mercenaries Battle Tech, HeroClix, Gangs of Mega-City One or many-horned f****** genetic-mechanoid arse-faced pigmen from the Purple Pustule of Tharg T bloody M." (Harry Pearson, Achtung Schweinehund!)

nikharwood

28 March 2011, 09:52:01 PM #134 Last Edit: 28 March 2011, 09:55:09 PM by nikharwood
Top 3 CSI Totty:

Calleigh Duquesne = Emily Proctor

Sara Sidle = Jorja Fox:

Catherine Willows = Marg Helgenberger:

This one's too funny: