Show: Warfare, Reading

Started by Leon, 23 October 2010, 02:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Blaxkleric

Hope you had a prosperous weekend. Certainly I thought it was better than last years (and that was rather good I thought). I must confess that I didn't realise I had pre-ordered quite so much, and ended up having to offload my stuff in the car boot before too long. Having said that, I'm already working on a pre-Christmas order, thanks to those new greens you've just put up attracting me to new periods...  :D

Wasn't that impressed with the bring'n'buy sale though... and can't believe someone got caught stealing from it!?!  :o

Particpation games were a mixed bag as well, though I did spend an hour watching my boy stuff me at some mage/ghoul cemetary-searching knock-about...  :-[

You can imagine what the two hour drive home was like with him as a result.  >:(

Blaxkleric
http://fantorical.blogspot.com/  

Leon

There seemed to be some fun participation games going on.

It was a shame that someone was stealing from the B&B, the strange thing is that people always seem to have things go missing at Colours as well, so it does make you wonder if it's the same person in that area who is coming to these two shows every time.  Hopefully it is and they won't be seen again.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!