15mm Modern Vehicles, Including More From Bashytubits

Started by bigjackmac, 14 March 2017, 01:10:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigjackmac

All,

No gaming again this past weekend, but I did have a pretty productive weekend in terms of painting and basing.  I've got three posts this week (this is the first) to document what I finished, though I made a lot of progress on a bunch of other stuff as well.  First up is a bunch of 15mm modern vehicles from three different manufacturers: three from Bashytubits' 3D Printer, two from QRF, and three from Old Glory's Command Decision range.

The whole group, with more to come: a Leopard II and two Marder Infantry Fighting Vehicles from Bashytubits, two French VABs from QRF, and three M-113 armored personnel carriers from Old Glory.

Bashytubit's 15mm German Leopard II.  To see more pics, please check the blog at:
http://blackhawkhet.blogspot.com/2017/03/15mm-modern-vehicles-including-more.html

Well, that's all for now.  I'm looking at going big; that is, I've been playing quite a bit of skirmish fights later, and I'm looking to play some bigger fights with vehicles on the table, which made stuff like this group necessary.  I've still got a bunch more sitting on the painting table (an M-1 Abrams, four Bradleys, two more Marders, three Challengers, and three Warriors), and I'd like to pick up some more stuff (some AAVs from Irishserb, and some more Soviet and NATO stuff from Bashytubits).

Next post of finished stuff is a (very) little bit of French and Austrian Napoleonics, then back to moderns with some more Peter Pig Marines painted and based up to play Ben Lacy's "SOF Warrior" rules.

V/R,
Jack