10mm Moderns? (1980s and newer)

Started by Sojka, 08 June 2016, 09:19:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sojka

Hello all.

I noticed Pendraken only has a small range of very modern vehicles, and the M-60 and contemporaries seem to be about as new as they go. Might newer vehicles, such as BMP-2 and 3, T-72, T-80, M1, Leo 2, etc., be in the works, for those of us who would like to have a go at Team Yankee in 10mm? There are some gorgeous 15mm models out there, but the scale to playsize ratio becomes even more pronounced with the larger sizes and longer ranges of moderns than with WWII, and I'd very much like to only need 1 size scenery and terrain, too!

Does ANYONE make 10mm T-72, M1, etc., at the moment?

Leon

There aren't any plans for these at the moment, we'll need to fill in the 1945-1980 period first, which is going to be a large project.  A lot of those vehicles will still be use in various countries around the world, but we wouldn't be doing anything specifically 1980+ for a while yet.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Unless you count the Falklands ranges as post 1980...  ;)
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

mart678

The Leopard 1 will be first the T72 & T64 is in there so is Chieftain AMX30 Bmp 1 Btr60pb also as its a new range I have been trying to do vehicles so Decades can be sown up 50's,60's etc so the next batch of APC's will include BTR60 will include all the variants of it  the BMP etc will come in later batch but will be all variants of BMP1

Sojka