Remodelled T-34s

Started by iPaint, 25 May 2016, 12:19:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iPaint

Hey all, I searched a bit and found that the T-34 was recently updated with a stonkin' cool new master model, but I was unable to find out if the web store listings are for the new versions or the old. I have ordered a handful of 10mm WW2 items from The Warstore, and was curious if the couple T-34s I ordered would be new or old versions.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

~iPaint

Leon

First off, welcome to the Forum!  The T-34's are currently still the older model, we've not released the revamped version yet.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

iPaint

Quote from: Leon on 25 May 2016, 02:26:22 AM
First off, welcome to the Forum!  The T-34's are currently still the older model, we've not released the revamped version yet.

Thanks, I'm slowly convincing myself to try 10mm alongside my current 20mm WWII scale. Any info on a potential release date for those new T-34s?

~iPaint

FierceKitty

Run, you fool! Save yourself while there's time!
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Techno

Welcome to the forum, Paint. :-h

Cheers - Phil

Steve J

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Wulf

They'll be released along with the Ram.

Won't they?

Please?

Won't they?

Dave

Quote from: Wulf on 25 May 2016, 09:20:34 AM
They'll be released along with the Ram.

Won't they?

Please?

Won't they?

Along with the SU 85 - 100 - 122, what do you think???

Dave

Ithoriel

Quote from: Dave on 25 May 2016, 06:00:07 PM
Along with the SU 85 - 100 - 122, what do you think???

Dave

I think I'm going to be spending some money soon :)

Out in time for Claymore?
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Womble67

Hello and welcome

Take care

Andy
The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Sojka

Oh, between the T34s and the promised M4A3s, my paycheck grows nervous...