Pendraken are looking for...

Started by Leon, 23 January 2016, 07:33:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leman

I'll have a word with the lad's lady - she's a graphic designer and has done freelance work before.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

barbarian

I can help with everything except Flags. ;)
2015 Painting Competition - Winner!
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

Quote from: Steve J on 24 January 2016, 08:58:37 AM
It could be worth contacting your local design college to see if they would be interested in what we used to call 'live projects'. Basically you get maybe 30 plus students coming up with ideas for your graphic requirements, then you can choose the one you like the best and then give them and/or the college a cash prize. Just a thought...

I considered that and popped some emails out to the local college and Uni, but nothing back unfortunately.   :(
Quote from: Leman on 24 January 2016, 11:11:07 AM
I'll have a word with the lad's lady - she's a graphic designer and has done freelance work before.

Excellent, thanks for that.

Quote from: barbarian on 24 January 2016, 03:34:40 PM
I can help with everything except Flags. ;)

We need to talk...!   ;)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Tawa

Quote from: Leon on 23 January 2016, 09:04:41 PMYou never know, if we find someone who can draw but doesn't like research, we might be able to work something out!

I like research, but can't draw for toffee....  ;D
Well that went down like a lead baboon......

O.P.E (Oik of the Pendraken Empire) - 2015 Honours List.