A 4Ground Church

Started by jimduncanuk, 22 November 2015, 01:34:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimduncanuk

A brief report on what you get in a 4Ground MDF Church.

http://jim-duncan.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/church-on-sunday.html

Keen eyes will spot some Pendraken products in the background of the first picture.

My Ego forbids a signature.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Techno

Look forward to seeing that completed, Jim !  :)
Cheers - Phil

paulr

Well done on the charity front  =D> =D> =D> =D>
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Womble67

The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Ithoriel

An impressive piece of woodwork Jim. I know your work of old so I'm sure you'll do it more than justice! I was reminiscing only yesterday about the 3D dungeon you built and brought to the club.

Also hats off to you for all the work you've done raising the cash for Combat Stress.

Any pictures from Kirriemuir? I'm assuming that's where you picked this up.
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

jimduncanuk

Quote from: Ithoriel on 22 November 2015, 11:40:00 PM

An impressive piece of woodwork Jim. I know your work of old so I'm sure you'll do it more than justice! I was reminiscing only yesterday about the 3D dungeon you built and brought to the club.

The 3D dungeon has moved onto another gamer who will hopefully slaughter many more adventurers and perhaps give out a fair share of 'glod'.

Also hats off to you for all the work you've done raising the cash for Combat Stress.

I had a brief chat with Charles Grant and Iain Gale who are both on the board at Combat Stress. They said my name was the toast of the board at the last meeting, I wonder what they will say this time.

Thanks for your help in this endeavour.

Any pictures from Kirriemuir? I'm assuming that's where you picked this up.

I didn't take my camera but Billy G did!

http://blenheimtoberlin.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/targe-2015-kirriemuir-21-november.html
My Ego forbids a signature.

Ithoriel

Quote from: jimduncanuk on 23 November 2015, 10:49:57 AM
The 3D dungeon has moved onto another gamer who will hopefully slaughter many more adventurers and perhaps give out a fair share of 'glod'.

I had a brief chat with Charles Grant and Iain Gale who are both on the board at Combat Stress. They said my name was the toast of the board at the last meeting, I wonder what they will say this time.

Thanks for your help in this endeavour.

I didn't take my camera but Billy G did!

http://blenheimtoberlin.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/targe-2015-kirriemuir-21-november.html

Good to hear the dungeon is still going strong. I still have my dwarf with the magic ring ... in his nose :)

Toast of the board ... quite right too!

Some nice shots from Bill, thanks for the link.
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data