[For Sale] 15 mm Citadel / RAFM sci-fi figures from the 80s

Started by NeilCFord, 25 October 2015, 10:53:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeilCFord

I thought I'd offer these here before I put them up on Facebook and ebay.

Have decided to clear out the mass of 15mm Citadel figures that I found recently as I'm concentrating on 10mm.

What I have is:

DescriptionRAFM Ref.Qty.
Vagar / War hounds of SiriusRAF07015 / RAF0702835
Aslan / Car Leonis WarriorsRAF07016 / RAF0702831
Vacc Suit Figures / Padded Armour troopsRAF0702233- SOLD!
Powered Armour InfantryRAF0702621
Military / Infantry pack #4RAF0702027
Militia / Crew / Planetary Militia / CrewmanRAF07023 / RAF07024 / RAF0702872- SOLD!
Combat Environment Suit / Infantry Pack #3RAF0701818
Droyne / Dracos WarriorsRAF07017 / RAF0702824
Misc Figures / Guerillas / Space Pirates / Security botsRAF07019 / RAF07021 / RAF07025 / RAF07027 / RAF07028105- SOLD!

If included the appropriate RAFM codes so people can have a look at the figures at http://www.rafm.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=RAF&Category_Code=GRAV&view_perpage=all

Most are unpainted, some have has an undercoat applied a long time ago and a few have been painted. Can post pictures of the actual figures if people want.

Asking price is £0.35 a figure except the Power Armour Infantry which are £0.50 each. Am open to offers, especially for large quantaties. Shipping will most likely be via MyHermes as they seem the most economical/reliable option.

Please feel free to pass this on to anyone you think might be interested. PM me for my contact details if required.

- Neil.

Sean67

Sorry mate already do Sci fi in 10mm and 6mm.
But I'll put these on FWC for you as well.
Regards
Sean

NeilCFord

Thanks Sean. Posting them here was always going to be a long shot. Have just stuck these and some others up on Lead Adventures as well.

- Neil.

Fenton

Would love to buy them all but funds don't allow for it at present
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

toxicpixie

Damn, I'd love to but it's currently a "non-period" for me, combined with no money :D

Good luck though :D
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

paulr

Quote from: toxicpixie on 26 October 2015, 10:08:52 AM
Damn, I'd love to but it's currently a "non-period" for me, combined with no money :D

And when did either stop a keen warmer :-\ ;)
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Wulf

Wow, I remember those, beautiful minis (well, in my memory they were...). Sadly I can't justify any further dust collectors at the moment...

Techno

Quote from: paulr on 26 October 2015, 12:34:59 PM

What an excellent word !.........I like that. (Have you just made that up......Or am I totally out of date, as per usual ?)
Cheers - Phil

NeilCFord

I can't edit the original, but just to say that the Vacc Suit, Militia and Misc figures have gone.

- Neil.

Leon

Quote from: NeilCFord on 26 October 2015, 03:14:27 PM
I can't edit the original, but just to say that the Vacc Suit, Militia and Misc figures have gone.

I've just updated the original post, let me know if that's right!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

NeilCFord

Quote from: Leon on 26 October 2015, 05:14:26 PM
I've just updated the original post, let me know if that's right!

Perfect, thank you very much.

- Neil.

paulr

Quote from: paulr on 26 October 2015, 12:34:59 PM

Quote from: Techno on 26 October 2015, 03:02:31 PM
What an excellent word !.........I like that. (Have you just made that up......Or am I totally out of date, as per usual ?)
Cheers - Phil

Bloody autocorrect >:(
It should of course been wargamer
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Techno

;D ;D ;D

X_X I thought it was a genuine new shortened version of wargamer.  :-[
Cheers  - Phil

fsn

Well it bloomin' well should be.

I shall be the first to come out as a warmer!
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Westmarcher

Quote from: fsn on 27 October 2015, 08:15:45 AM
I shall be the first to come out as a warmer!

Noooo .... I don't think you would want to do that, Nobby. As I have explained before in previous posts in other threads (having been a victim of the same autocorrect's insubordination in the past), 'warmer' (pronounced 'waarmur') is a Scottish slangword for someone who has no clue, generally unlikeable and who gets on your nerves.    :o
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.