WWI Belgians 15mm

Started by Leman, 09 October 2015, 11:38:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leman

09 October 2015, 11:38:44 AM Last Edit: 09 October 2015, 05:42:28 PM by Leon
In response to the thread concerning 10mm Belgians I thought I'd put a couple of photos up showing some completed Belgian infantry and WIP of Belgian lancers. The figures are Peter Pig, and some of the infantry and all of the cavalry have used PP heads for swapping.

The figures are being prepared for ITLSU.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Techno

They look damn fine, to me, 'Bob'.  :-bd
Cheers - Phil

petercooman

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

jambo1

Subedai

Blog is at
http://thewordsofsubedai.blogspot.co.uk/

2017 Paint-Off - Winner!

paulr

:-bd =D> :-bd =D>

I suspect they will be a useful painting guide for me ;)
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leman

As suspected I won't get these finished before going on a week long boat trip tomorrow, but will post more pics once complete. Next up after the cavalry will be machine guns and commands and signal bases, then finally the artillery and the Minerva.

Leman

The war-games room is now starting to take shape, so I thought I'd take this opportunity to show the two completed Belgian units so far. These are for ITLSU 1914, so are in companies and squadrons. As the room takes shape I decided to utilise an old pedestal desk for painting and modelling as it has more surface area than the original table.

As you can see I am currently finishing off some 28mm Parliamentary cavalry for trialling Impetus Baroque. Once done I shall then move on to the dismounted Belgian lancers. The other photos show Belgian troops in and around a town.

Techno

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Ace of Spades

Hmmmm, wonderful!!!

Cheers,
Rob
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!