3 days of Waterloo battles

Started by Norm, 15 June 2015, 05:50:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norm

200th anniversary of Waterloo refight.

Over the next few days, I will be using the Fading Glory boardgame from GMT to replay the events from 16th to 18th June inclusive, using the game to create and drive the story of this most famous of campaigns.

At the end of each day, the ongoing story on the blog will be updated with the significant developments of the day. The final posting will be made on the 18th ......... providing the campaign lasts that long!

Please visit the below link today for the pre-game introduction, which describe the background and events of the 15th June.

LINK - http://battlefieldswarriors.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/200th-waterloo-anniversary-refight.html

Techno

Looking forward to this !  :)
Cheers - Phil.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Sounds great. Will keep my eye on that.
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

phenallred

Great stuff looking forward to tomorrow's instalment.

Norm

Updated with the fighting of the 16th

Steve J

We will be playing a Black Powder game tonight loosely based upon Quatre Bras and Ligny.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

phenallred

Looking forward to tomorrow's very nice report

toxicpixie

Read it earlier - nail biting stuff! Looks to be a darn close run thing!
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Steve J

Duke Speedy of Leighton

toxicpixie

I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

phenallred

Great stuff looking forward to the 18th

FierceKitty

I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.