Russia Awakes, 1709

Started by Hertsblue, 14 October 2014, 10:03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve J

mollinary

Great stuff, well done!

Mollinary
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

Hertsblue

Thank you all for your kind words. Progress has been interrupted by the need to prepare for SELWG, but now we're through the convention season I can get going again. The first battalion of the Moskovski regiment is almost done and the Swedes have grown somewhat too. More to follow.
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Hertsblue

Here is the Swedish reply. Charles can now muster a full brigade of infantry and one of cavalry.

This Brigade Sparre, consisting of the two battalions of the Upplands Regiment (top left), the single battalion of the Ostgotland Regiment (centre) and the two battalions of the Vasterbottens Regiment (right foreground). They also seem to have acquired a 6 pdr. gun.

Cavalry Brigade Horn, consisting of the Smålands Regiment (left) and the Norra Skanska Regiment (currently missing a squadron/company).

This probably marks the half-way point for the Swedes. Another infantry brigade and one of dragoons should see them ready for the fray.

www.rulesdepot.net

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Matt J

nice stuff Ray  :-bd

coming along nicely
2012 Painting Competition - Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - 3 x Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
Beep

toxicpixie

I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Steve J

Techno

Absolutely terrific, Ray !!
Pin sharp piccies, as well.....Most impressed !
Cheers - Phil

Poggle

fred.

Very nice. I like the way the labels colour coordinate with the troops.
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Womble67

Excellent work

Take care

Andy
The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Ben Waterhouse

Hertsblue

Thank you all again. Just had a horrifying thought - all the Russian dragoon regiments could and did fight on foot, and they all wear different coloured uniforms, so I can't just paint a few generic dismounted figures. That means there is going to have to be a dismounted contingent for each regiment. Bankruptcy, here I come!  :o :o :o

www.rulesdepot.net