Irregular Miniatures

Started by Nosher, 27 August 2014, 01:56:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nosher

27 August 2014, 01:56:35 PM Last Edit: 27 August 2014, 02:03:43 PM by Nosher
No sooner had I posted than they called.... :-[
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Fenton

Havent used them for a while but delivery in the past has always been about 24 hours...Maybe they are on holiday

EDIT  Good stuff, always found them good to deal with
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

toxicpixie

Yup, they've always been good when I've ordered! And personable to deal with to boot :)
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Leman

I have most of the requirements of a 6mm Belgian August 1914 army from Irregular, found in my garage, as follows. Line in greatcoat and shako, both the Sardinian Infantry and the Piedmont infantry from their 1859 and 1866 ranges; senior officers from the Austrian WWI senior officers range and the the Piedmont 1859 gun crew, with a bit of filing away the gun rammer; a Moraine monoplane for a bit of aerial spotting; 1859 Piedmont light cavalry with lance shortened to form a carbine for a chasseur a cheval in shako; 1870 Prussian uhlans for Belgian lancers; a staff car; some horse drawn wagons; Austrian 1914 field guns (come on, this is 6mm); a Prussian 1870 siege gun and traction engine, and C19th armed and unarmed civilians. Still need to get from Irregular some of their Belgian carabiniers, guide cavalry and dog pulled machine guns. All looks very promising.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

toxicpixie

Now that sounds cool... I recently-ish repurposed some of their late WW1 Germans into WW2 Hungarians with a paint conversion, and have their WW1 French adversaries ready to turn into Poles...
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting