My LoA Collection

Started by Bunny, 03 August 2014, 01:04:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roy

Rimmer: "Aliens."

Lister: "Oh God, aliens... Your explanation for anything slightly peculiar is aliens, isn't it?

Rimmer: "Well, we didn't use it all, Lister. Who did?"

Lister: "Rimmer, aliens used our bog roll?"

nikharwood

Quote from: Techno on 28 August 2014, 08:00:58 PM
Depends on the type/breed......Our only thoroughbred hasn't been properly groomed for quite a while......And he's lovely and shiny......(to the eye)....Not sure how he'd look in a photo....It'd depend on the 'lighting'.

Depends on the time of year as well.
When they change, or are in the middle of changing their coats, they can look as scruffy/matt as anything....When the new coat comes completely through, they can look naturally 'polished'.....For a while, at least.  ;)

To someone who really only has an interest because it's the other half's hobby.....(Hobby...HAH !!!...No...Obsession !  ;D ;D ;D)......I'd say you can almost do what you want without being too worried about it.

Cheers - Phil

Totally agree, Phil (especially the obsession bit!) - our six will look wildly different from day to day (hour to hour) depending on a load of different things. And never, ever, underestimate their ability to go from well-groomed to unbelievably scruffy. In under a second.

The buggers.

Techno

Bunny

Ok it's been a while, but I am easily distracted with other projects....... :-\

But here are the latest pictures of my latest unit, a cuirassier regiment of the Imperial Circle, the Franconian Regt Erbprinz von Bayreuth.

Thanks to the forum members for their help

Leman

Very tasty looking cavalry unit.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

jambo1

You are building up some lovely looking units, from one of my favourite periods. :-bd

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

cbr3d.com

Some nice looking figures.   :)

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

nikharwood

Bunny

03 February 2015, 01:00:12 PM #70 Last Edit: 03 February 2015, 01:28:59 PM by Bunny
The Danes are here!  Well Regiment Fynske and a medium field gun anyway!

The regiment is represented in their green coats although later in the war the changed to grey, I thought green would ad more colour to the battle field!  The medium gun was added as I read the gunners wore purple coats and light green stockings, who could resist!

This regiment has 55 figures in, a lot I know but they are lovely to paint!

Bunny

A second view of Regiment Fynske

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Very impressive Bunny. Superb job! 8)
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Leman

The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Westmarcher

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.