Search 'tarletons' vs 'totty'

Started by Duke Speedy of Leighton, 11 October 2012, 03:35:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Bored while planning lessons: Ran a seach for tarletons on the forum search engine. It produces 7 pages of results, 'totty' only 5.

What does that say about us as a crowd?

"Get yer tarleton's oot fer da lads!"
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Leon

Quote from: mad lemmey on 11 October 2012, 03:35:00 PM
What does that say about us as a crowd?

That we need more totty?  Possibly in tarleton?!   :D

Actually, if you Google 'Tarleton Totty' we're on the first page of results...  ;D
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

ImUrDentist

QuoteActually, if you Google 'Tarleton Totty' we're on the first page of results...
And if we all try this now (like I just did) google autocompletion will have picked it up tomorrow... ;)

Leon

Quote from: ImUrDentist on 11 October 2012, 07:35:40 PM
And if we all try this now (like I just did) google autocompletion will have picked it up tomorrow... ;)

:-bd
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Luddite

11 October 2012, 07:51:10 PM #4 Last Edit: 11 October 2012, 07:52:48 PM by Luddite
Tarleton Totty eh?  Well, that'll be one less Googlewhack...

Actually, what the heck is going on in Denbighshire!?!?   :o
http://www.durhamwargames.co.uk/
http://luddite1811.blogspot.co.uk/

"It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion.  It is by the juice of Typhoo my thoughs acquire speed the teeth acquire stains, the stains serve as a warning.  It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion."

"The secret we should never let the gamemasters know is that they don't need any rules." - Gary Gygax
"Maybe emu trampling created the desert?" - FierceKitty

2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

"I have become inappropriately excited by the thought of a compendium of OOBs." FSN

nikharwood

Duke Speedy of Leighton

;D

It's not a googlewhack at all, 12800 links!  :o :-\
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Hertsblue

What's a googlewack when it's at home?
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Luddite

Quote from: mad lemmey on 11 October 2012, 11:20:52 PM
;D

It's not a googlewhack at all, 12800 links!  :o :-\

Aye its insane isn't it!?!?

Mind you i've never actually found a Googlewhack.  Closest i got was about 3.    >:(
http://www.durhamwargames.co.uk/
http://luddite1811.blogspot.co.uk/

"It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion.  It is by the juice of Typhoo my thoughs acquire speed the teeth acquire stains, the stains serve as a warning.  It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion."

"The secret we should never let the gamemasters know is that they don't need any rules." - Gary Gygax
"Maybe emu trampling created the desert?" - FierceKitty

2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

"I have become inappropriately excited by the thought of a compendium of OOBs." FSN

Leon

Quote from: Luddite on 12 October 2012, 11:16:51 AM
Aye its insane isn't it!?!?

Mind you i've never actually found a Googlewhack.  Closest i got was about 3.    >:(

I used to be a Googlewhack, before I started Minibits up.  I think I crop up through Facebook as well now.